Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Had a Bad Day!!! Like the Song!!!!!!

Ever had a day that you couldn't wait to get over with. That was yesterday for me. My beautiful wife lost her keys at work yesterday. She was letting the babies she keeps play with them. She thought she might have left them in the car, but the car was locked. We called a locksmith to come let us in, and they were not there. Seventy-Five dollars for 3 mins. Im in the wrong business!!!! So we just went home and prayed she would fined them today. I got home and after waiting forever to have internet working at the house, my modem finally came in. Things were looking up I thought. No, No, No the modem they sent me was broken. At that point, I just went to bed. Today has been better, She found the keys, a tech. is coming to fix the internet, and with any luck the tacos im gonna eat tonight will be great.

No comments: