Monday, February 25, 2008

Weekend

This weekend was crazy!!! Started out at the doctor with lil Karsyn, that's right, she's cool like that. She looked at me the other night in bed and said " gimme knuckles"!!! Dont worry, she is fine. Just a busted eardrum!!! Prolly from a gang fight she was in or something. Saturday we went to the mall with the fam. and made Gina walk around like crazy trying to have the baby. As fast as they were walking in surprised the baby didn't come right out.

I spoke Sunday at MCAG.. I really miss being able to get up and speak on a weekly basis. More motivation to get epoch up and running. Epoch is MCAG Youth Church. Sunday went ok I guess. Just wished I was a better speaker. Maybe someday!!! Now back to the Mon-Fri. job. Sitting in my cube just daydreaming about the day that I will be full time at the church.

No comments: